The Italian Trade Commission is presenting a large group of the most innovative and internationally renowned Italian suppliers of dimensional natural stones.
Italian stone materials have been praised since ancient times. Many materials have been on the market for centuries; others are no longer available because of limited resources; others, thank to new technology and knowledge, have recently been introduced back in the market after a period of inactivity of the quarries.
Years of experience coupled with the most advanced technology allow Italy to quarry the most exquisite stone and marble in a completely eco-friendly manner, as we carve out natural stone using no chemicals.
Italy has a long tradition of being a frontrunner in the stone industry and remains in the leader with its highly skilled workforce and avant-garde technology. The combination of experience, technology and high-quality three-dimensional stone materials helps create the magnificent collection that Italian Stone and Marble industry has to offer.
Highlighting their stone samples in the Italian Stone Pavilion are the following Companies:
• BASALTINA – Booth # 1946
• BIANCO CAVE – Booth # 1645
• CAMPOLONGHI ITALIA – Booth # 1745
• COGEMAR – Booth # 1647
• DANESI CARGO – Booth # 1744
• EUROGRANITI – Booth # 1743
• IDEALMARMI - Booth # 1845
• G.M.C. Spa - Booth # 1746
• LANDI GROUP – Booth # 1842
• MANZI MARMI – Booth # 1942
• MARGRAF – Booth # 1844
• MARVIT – Booth # 1843
• SAVEMA – Booth # 1847
• TESEO MARMI – Booth # 1643
• 2P TRADING – Booth # 1742
• ITC/Marble Center – Booth # 1944